Price Match Guarantee
How the 99 Price Match Guarantee Works
If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from any Major Competitor in the same Trade Area of your local 99 Cents Only store, we will match it. Just bring in a photo or copy of a print ad or receipt that is dated so we can confirm the price to complete the price match.
Who is a Major Competitor?
Major Competitors are grocery chains, discount grocery stores, dollar store chains, big box stores, and other discount stores.
What is the Trade Area?
Trade Area means the county where your local 99 Cents Only store is located.
Must be like for like: We only match prices for the identical product of the same brand, size, package count, weight or color.
Price must be valid today: The lower price can’t be a past or future offer. It must be eligible at the time of the match.
Limited quantities: We will price match one item to one-per-customer, per day.
No rainchecks: No rainchecks will be issued for any products that are out of stock.
99 Price Match Guarantee Exclusions
- Gift cards
- Greeting Cards
- Conditional Promotions such as spend X amount to receive Y, bundled offers that require the purchase of multiple items to receive the discounted price, “Free” promotions like buy one get one free, pricing that involves a bonus like “Free with purchase”
- Store-wide or category-wide promotions
- Items advertised as a percentage off or dollar amount off with no actual price given
- Pricing that includes coupon discounts (whether offered by the retailer, the manufacturer or otherwise) and rebates (whether instant, mail-in or otherwise)
- Clearance, going-out-of-business sales or liquidation sale pricing
- Pricing that is a result of a misprint or typographical error
- Pricing and/or promotions from the online retail sites of any Major Competitor