Don’t you just love Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) sugar skull decorations? Here are two easy DIY Sugar Skull projects you can try with the kids! All it takes is a little creativity and few items from your local 99 Cents Only Store.
Every item needed for both of these DIY Sugar Skulls can be found at your local 99 Cents Only Store for 99.99 cents.
DIY Sugar Skull Wall Décor
• Day of the Dead dinner plate
• Faux Autumn Flowers
1. Remove the flower piece from the faux flower stems.
2. Arrange the flowers along the brim of the top of the plate in an arch shape in the order you desire and hot glue (or super glue) them on.
3. Use adhesive tape (or something similar to Command strips) to hang the finished plate on your wall.
DIY Sugar Skull Table Décor
• Silver Skull Decoration
• Set of Markers
• Small Faux Flowers
1. Remove the flower piece from the faux flower stems and hot glue (or super glue) them into the eye sockets of the silver skull.
2. Use the color markers to decorate the skull however you choose.