My name is Lisa and I’m from Southern California. I’m all about saving money; this is why I love shopping at the 99 Cents Only Stores! I can get brand names for less! This recipe was inspired by my love for zucchini and I had heard somewhere about turning it into pizza. So, here’s my rendition using ingredients from the 99 Cents Only Stores!
- Chopped garlic (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut zucchinis in halves.
- Lightly spread oil.
- Top with pepperoni, garlic, tomatoes & cheese.
- Put it in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.